Year 1 and 2 home learning
Welcome to the Year 1 and 2 remote learning page.
This page has an overview of work to be completed in the event of a school closure i.e. snow day or a student being ill from school but well enough to complete some work.
You can communicate with your child’s teacher with any questions about the work using Dojo.
If necessary, they can also be contacted on:
We will reply to any questions or queries you may have about the work.
We expect your child to be reading daily. Please record this in their reading record book.
Family Learning - activities for the half term break
- Family learning tasks (related to our topic)
- Learn a new skill e.g. learn to sew, knit, write calligraphy etc
- Baking or cooking
- Log onto My Maths and complete any of the tasks set.
- Learn to origami
- Create some natural art
- Paint a pebble
- Create a nature table and photograph it
- Jigsaws (200-500 pieces)
- Bug hunting
- Pom pom animals (wool)
- Learn some words in another language
- Decorate a jar
- Learn to play a card game
- Learn to tie shoe laces
Choose your own books (fiction or non-fiction) and make a list of any that you read. Can you write a book review about it? Useful links to other websites: