Welcome to our school
A very warm welcome to Harpur Hill Primary School. We aim to provide excellent teaching and learning experiences to enable our young people to be prepared for life.
Our school motto, sums up our vision for our whole school community.
At Harpur Hill we aim to provide:
- A learning community where all children can achieve their best.
- Excellent and inspiring teaching that enables children to reach the highest standards.
- An engaging, skills-based curriculum, taught through rich social and cultural experiences, locally relevant yet globally aware.
We have good relationships with our families and wider community. We work in partnership to ensure our children enjoy coming to school and engage well with their learning. If you would like to arrange a visit and wish to find out more about our school, please get in touch.
We hope our school website is useful to you and that you enjoy finding out more about our wonderful school.
PLEASE DO NOT PARK YOUR CAR IN THE SCHOOL GROUNDS! ONLY USE THE MAIN ENTRANCE IF YOUR CHILD HAS A MEDICAL APPOINTMENT OR IS LATE. THANK YOU!
Latest School Diary Events
- Five Sixty Sessions for our year 3 pupils28Apr2017
Advice will be given on healthy eating and excercise -first of 10 sessions-
- Governors' Management and Leadership Committee Meeting02May2017
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Governors' Assessment, Teaching and Learning Committee Meeting02May2017
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Year 6 SATs08May2017
@ School Hall
Our Year 6 children will complete their SATs
- Year 1 parents/carers are invited to school to make sandwiches followed by a picnic09May2017
- Buxton Junior School's Science Club16May2017
3:45 pm - 5:00 pm @ Buxton Junior School with a teacher from Harpur Hill Primary School present
Topic to follow
- Crazy Composers Workshop18May2017
For our school and visiting schools:- Burbage and Earl Sterndale
- Full Governing Body meeting23May2017
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Police Cyberbullying Workshop for our Year 5/6 pupils24May2017
- Healthy Choices Day25May2017
Parents to be invited, details to follow.