Last Day of Summer Term 2
Friday 19th July
Now that the warm weather has arrived, please can you make sure that all children have sun cream applied before coming to school (even on cloudy days). Ideally this should be sun cream that provides all day protection but if it doesn't, then please send in a named bottle with your child.
They will also need a sun hat and water bottle in school every day.
Thank you for your support.
Arts Week May 2019
Ofsted, February 2019
Our recent Ofsted report can be found via the link below:
We are committed to the safety and well-being of all our children and take safeguarding very seriously. Please see safeguarding in the Key Information section of this website for more information.
Click on the links below for contact details if you have safeguarding concerns about a child:
Safer Internet Day 2019
More information for parents and carers regarding safe use of the internet can be found on the following website:
Childcare costs support
from the Government
Are you a working parent? You maybe entitled to 30 hours free childcare. We are now providing 30 hour provision at our Nursery.
Visit the link below, go to the
Childcare Choices section of our Parents page, or call into school to find out more:
Latest School Diary Events
- 'Learning for Life' - KS1 awards @ 9:10 am KS2 awards @ 10:00 am. Parents to be advised.'17Jul2019
- All Year 3/4 parents invited to class from 2:30 - 3:30pm to celebrate their children's work about 'Why is the Planet so Blue?'17Jul2019
- Perfect Parrots and Terrific Tigers' Beach party - parents invited from 2:00 - 3:15pm17Jul2019
- 'The Harpurs' Year 6 awards to be followed by a disco parents to be invited for 6:00pm18Jul2019
- End of term, school finishes at 3:30pm19Jul2019
- Staff INSET day22Jul2019
- Staff INSET day03Sep2019
- School open04Sep2019
- 'Journeys of Destiny' workshop Year 610Sep2019
- 'Journeys of Destiny' Year 6 performance13Sep2019
Welcome to our school
A very warm welcome to Harpur Hill Primary School.
The school motto
- are aspirational;
- enquire about the world;
- celebrate diversity
We have good relationships with our families and wider
We hope our school website is useful to you and that you enjoy finding out more about our wonderful school.
Mrs V Giliker (Headteacher)
You can discover much more about the daily life of our school by visiting our Facebook page:
Always keep up to date by having the latest news, calendar of events and information delivered straight to your phone: